We are firm believers in Loving God. Loving People. We believe that the gospel is the centerpiece of faith and life. And what is the gospel? It is the good news about what God has done through Jesus. God has not only created the world, but since all humankind has fallen out of a right relationship with Him, He has brought salvation to us through the death and resurrection of Jesus His Son, and He will one day make all things right for all time. The Bible considers this message about what Jesus has done as the foundation for Christian faith see 1 Corinthians 15:1-5, and so do we.
1. THE BIBLE (Scriptures).
We believe/confess the sole written authority for faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, Rom.16:25-26)
2. THE GODHEAD.
We believe/confessthe Godhead is eternal and has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible; They have distinct gifts & purposes yet united in all Their ways. (Gen. 1:26, Matt. 3:16-17, John 15:26)
3. GOD THE FATHER & HIS GIFTS.
We believe/confess The Father is the giver of human life and son is Jesus Christ, The Redeemer of mankind. Our existence – human life - is given by The Father who also gave His only begotten Son as The Redeemer for mankind (Gen. 27, John 3:16, Heb. 12:9, 1 John 3:1, Matt. 6:6)
4. JESUS THE SON OF GOD & HIS GIFTS.
We believe/confess Jesus is the Christ & Giver of Eternal Life. He gave His life and shed His blood to gain that privilege. (John 5:38-40; 10:27, 28, John 10:17,18; Eph. 5:25-27,1 John 4:9,15, Matt 3:17)
5. HOLY SPIRIT & HIS GIFTS.We believe/confess The Holy Spirit was sent jointly by the Father and Son. To advance the work of redemption through the church’s ministry of worship, growth, and evangelism.(Acts 1:4-5, Acts 2:17, 33, John 14:25-26)
We believe/confess that God created mankind. He breathed the breath of life into their nostrils male and female and they became living beings. Creating them in His own image and likeness, free of sin, to glorify Himself and enjoy His fellowship. Tempted by Satan, but in the sovereign plan of God, man freely chose to disobey God, bringing sin, death, and condemnation to all mankind. All human beings, therefore, are totally depraved by nature and by choice. Alienated from God without defense or excuse, and subject to God’s righteous wrath, all of mankind is in desperate need of the Savior (Genesis 1:1-2, 26, 27, 2: 1-2,7,18, 23, 3:1-6, Ecc.12:1,Romans 3:10-19; Romans 1:18, 32).
7. THE BIRTH, DEATH & RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST.
We believe/confessJesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. (Is 7:14, Luke 1:26-31, Matt.1:18)
8. CHRIST BODLIY ASCENSION. We believe/confess The bodily resurrection of Christ described and recorded by Luke that after 40 days of appearances to his disciples, Jesus experienced a literal, physical ascension into heaven, albeit His “spiritual body” is not to return physically until his second advent as the first fruits of the final resurrection that is envisioned for us all at the end of time. (1 Col. 15:20-28; 1 Thess.4:13-18; Acts 1:1-11; John 14:2-3)
9. SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.
We believe/confess inthe act and the state:
The act of someone being saved from sin or evil:
The state of being saved from sin or evil Is the act of God’s grace in delivering His people from bondage to sin and condemnation. Transferring them to the Kingdom of His Beloved Son and giving them eternal life all on the basis of what Christ accomplished in his atoning sacrifice. The bible says we are saved by grace through faith; and that not of ourselves, it is the gift of God (Rom. 6:23, Eph. 2:8, Col.1:13)
10. CHRIST'S CHURCH.
We believe/confess that upon placing one’s faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, the believer is made part of the Body of Christ, the one universal Church, of which Jesus Christ is the Head. The Scriptures command believers to gather locally in order to devote themselves to worship, prayer, teaching of the Word, fellowship, the ordinances of baptism and communion, service to the local body through the development and use of talents and spiritual gifts, and outreach to the world to make disciples (Eph. 1:22-23; Acts 2:42-46; 1 Cor. 14:26; Matt. 28:18-20).
11. ETERNAL LIFE.
We believe/confesseternal life is for the believers. This refers to the personal heart to heart relationship we are expected to have with Jesus. (John 3:16, 36, 4:14, 5:24, 6:27,10:27-30, 17:3,19:1-6)
12. THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
We believe/confess Is in the heart of believers and where God has sovereign rule, reign and authority. The kingdom of God is within us and is manifested on earth as we faithfully obey Christ and His teachings.(Matt. 4:17 6:33, John 18:36)
13. SPIRIT-FILLED LIVING.
We believe/confess in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting.A present tense possession of life by knowing God. Holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith. (Rom. 8:4, Eph. 5:18, 1 Cor. 6:14, 7:1, 19-20)
14. THE SACRAMENTS. We believe/confess in the sacraments which is a religious ceremony recognize by the Christian church, or a rite of passage that infers some blessing or grace on people who receives it. spiritual markers in our journey of faith, the church recognizes: Baptism, Holy Communion, Matrimony, Anointing of the Sick and Holy Orders.(Matt. 19:6, 26:26-29, 28:19, Mark 10:13-14, 16,Acts 2:34-36,1 Cor. 11:28-32)
We believe/confess in tithing and the practice of it for the support of Christ Body, (the Church). Scriptures tells us that tithing is a way to show that we trust God with our lives and finances.
(Lev. 26:30, Prov. 3:9-10, 2 Cor. 9:7)
16. SATAN & HIS JUDGEMENTS.
We believe/confess in the reality and personality of Satan and eternal judgement of Satan and his followers. (Matt. 25:41, Rev. 20:10-