Is Based on: The Great Commandment (Love) & The Great Commission (Soul Winning)
“Love God. Love People. Love the World"
The Great Commandment (Love)
To many, this might seem too simplistic, but we believe this is the kind of church God calls us to be, One that loves God and loves people. Jesus, stepping into a complicated and cluttered religious scene, was asked by some of the religious leaders, “what is the greatest commandment?”
Jesus replies; “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30-31
The Great Commission (Soul Winning)
The church is a royal priesthood charged to mediate an authoritative proclamation from God to humanity (1 Pet 2:9)
We announce the reign of God in Christ in our public assemblies, and we disperse to proclaim the same truth to a lost world: Christ is King! Repent and believe in him.
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].”
(Mk. 16:15) at Commission (Soul Winning)
The Great Commission is for every Christian, not just pastors and international missionaries. Jesus has commissioned every church member to “make disciples” (Matt. 28:18–20)
As a people reconciled to God, we have a responsibility to announce the message of reconciliation to people separated from Christ, without God, and without hope in the world
(2 Cor. 5:19; Eph. 2:12)
Quest's purpose is to be a safe place where all are welcome; a place where the Holy Spirit transforms our lives, and a place where we are equipped to be sent into the world as representatives of Jesus Christ.
Our Mission is to be a church consumed, motivated and directed by worship and The Love of God.
Love God (Discipleship)
Love People (Relationship)
Love the World (Compassionate)
1. Be a safe place of love where all are welcome.
2. Be the place where the Holy Spirit transforms and effect lives.
3. Give Thanks, Praise, and Worship to the Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit
4. Minister the Word of God to believers.
5. Present the truths of God to meet the needs of man.
6. Draw from the Scriptures the principles that determine our beliefs and practices.
7. Meet frequently for prayer, instruction, fellowship, and outreach.
8. Equip Believers to represent Jesus well, fulfill His purposes on the earth, and evangelize at home and abroad
9. Create a congregation where students, singles, and families are growing, excited, and faithful to Jesus.
10. Prepare our children in a foundational knowledge of God and motivate them to establish a personal relationship with Christ.