Core Values are activities and practices that give direction to our worship of God.
1. We are a worshipping church. We are committed to reverencing God based on a Trinitarian understanding.
2. We are a bibliocentric church. We are committed to the Bible as having been
written under divine inspiration and recognizing that it is the authority and guide for life.
3. We are a praying church. We believe God’s authority and power are revealed to
us and through us when we communicate with Him.
4. We are a compassionate church. We are committed to developing and maintaining a proper relationship with God and to reaching out to others in a manner that is mindful of His love for us.
5. We are a serving church. We are committed to showing Christ-like behavior
toward others through selfless and sacrificial service.
6. We are a giving church. We are committed to the proper use of our time, resources, and spiritual gifts to the glory of God.
We are a church of excellence. We are committed to the practice of doing our very best in all things at all times.
Jesus is the center. It’s about: Integrated Priorities
We believe big and start small. It’s about: Active Faith
We honor one another to glorify God. It’s about: Valuing People
11. We are contributors, not consumers. It’s about: Taking Action
12. We think inside the box. It’s about: Embracing Limitation
13. We don’t maintain, we multiply. It’s about: Ongoing Growth
14. We eat the fish and leave the bones. It’s about: Teachable Attitudes
15. We want to be known for what we are for. It’s about: Promoting Unity
16. We will not take this for granted. It’s about: Expressing Gratitude
Resources: Click Here to Learn More About: