We are so glad you found us. It is our hope that you have a great experience online and get a good feel for who we are.
Whether you're looking for a new place to hear from God, looking for a new church home, or you're in town visiting family and friends, you are our guest. Visiting a church for the first time can be exciting but also a little overwhelming. To make the most of your experience, here is some helpful information we hope will make you feel right at home.
What does a typical weekend look like at Quest?
Friendly, welcoming people ready to greet you upon arrival.
Inspiring worship through song, communion, and prayer.
Bible-based teaching that is relevant to today.
Casual, relaxed environment. Grab a cup of coffee in our cafe.
Engaging kids programming for ages 2 - 5th grade
Frequently asked questions
1. What Denomination are you?
2. What time is sunday service?
Quest Sunday Service starts at 12:30, but Quest doors are open 30 minutes ahead of service time so that you are able to find convenient parking, and say hello. We encourage you to inform one of our greeters that you are 30 minutes ahead, so they can connect you with one of our hosts who can help you find seating. After the service, be sure to visit our Next Steps area where we can answer your questions over a good cup of coffee.
3. What should I Expect?
4. Where can I find Directions to Quest?
5. Where do I park?
Free parking is available directly adjacent to the Quest Church Main Entrance. Click Here for our Parking guide or visit our Directions page for detailed parking information.
6. What should I wear?
7. Can my children stay with me during worship service?
8. Do you have Children Church?
9. I'm LGBTQ. Can I come?
10. What's the music like?
11. Can I meet Pastor Rena'?
12. What are Quests Office hours?
13. How do I become a "Member" at Quest Church? How do I join the family?
14. How can I get Connected and find out what's going on at Quest Church?
If you would like to keep up with what’s going on at Quest, then you can always check our website Events page, Be our friend on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. You can also subscribe to get Quest Text and Email alerts, by texting (216)600-6002 and text "sign up for Quest Text alerts".
15. How can I request Pastor Rena' as a speaker?
16. In an attempt to be culturally relevant, do you ever water-down the bible?
NO! God’s Word is our final authority. We never ignore truth because we want people to like us, but we do try to package truth within the language of our culture so that people can hear it in a way that makes sense and feels relevant to their lives. We use music, film and video that you might have seen online or have on your own playlist because we’re addressing the questions and thoughts already taking place in the cultural conversation. In our services, we hope you experience the message as much through the music and creative programming as through the speaker.
17. Will you be asking for money?
18. What happens to the money people give?
19. Can I give a offering or donation online?
20. Will I be made to stand up, intruduce myself, or be sigled out when I visit?
21. Do you Celebrate Communion?
22. May I participate in communion if I am not a Member or even Baptist?
At Quest we celebrate open communion. Meaning that everyone who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior and understands that there is no saving merit in taking the elements may participate.
23. Can I submit a prayer request?
Our Pastor and Elders can pray with you over the phone or in our offices Monday-Thursday from 9am-12pm. Simply Click Here to submit prayer request. We’d love to chat with you.
24. Can I serve at Quest?
25. Where can I get information on Quests events and conferences?
26. Are dogs allowed in Quest Church?